[CentOS-mirror] Old mirror notification

Tue Sep 25 06:11:06 UTC 2018
Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>

Theo Morra kirjoitti 25.9.2018 klo 7.47:
> Hey there!
>
> Can we make sure centos.mirrors.theom.nz
> is currently active?
>
> I forgot to add the IPv4 flag to my rsync cronjob, so it's been failing
> for a while... oops
>
> This has now been fixed, and the mirror is syncing now

The mirror seems to be OK now, and will be shown in the mirrorlist in a
few hours after the mirror crawler has visited your mirror again.

Yes, the -4 flag to rsync will force rsync to use the legacy protocol.
But if you have an IPv6 address, we could add it to the ACL so you could
sync over IPv6. If this sounds good, please let us know your IPv6
address and we'll add it.