[CentOS-mirror] Mirror Updates

Rahul Makhija rahulmkhj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 14:13:43 UTC 2019

Thanks! it's working now. I believe a little fix is required in the
HEADER.html. The path to css file and the logo in the HEADER.html is
relative, and as a result the header is displayed correctly on the "index"
page. But if you one step deep, the logo won't display because it tried to
look for css and image file in that particular directory. This can be fixed
by changing the path to absolute. I tried it on my mirror and header was
displayed fine, irrespective of directory/level, after that little fix.

Thank you.
Rahul