[CentOS-mirror] Daticum Centos Mirror

Cahit Eyigünlü

cahit.eyigunlu at spd.net.tr
Fri Apr 12 15:16:11 UTC 2019

Hello Anssi

I am also created a request but no body returned

HTTP: http://mirror.spd.net.tr/centos/
RSYNC: rsync://mirror.spd.net.tr/centos/

Sync schedule: Every 1 hrs
Bandwidth: 10Gbps
Location: (For U.S. and Canada: also mention the state/province)
Sponsor: SPDNet Telekomunikasyon A.S.
Sponsor URL: www.spd.net.tr<http://www.spd.net.tr/>
IPv4 address to authorize: 37.123.98.138
IPv6 address to authorize:
Email contact: destek at spd.net.tr<mailto:destek at spd.net.tr>
Mirroring AltArch: no

Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org<mailto:avij at centosproject.org>> sunlari yazdi (12 Nis 2019 18:09):