[CentOS-mirror] New public mirror site

Anssi Johansson

avij at centosproject.org
Tue Apr 23 18:59:27 UTC 2019

Attila Laszlo kirjoitti 23.4.2019 klo 14.54:
> Hi!
>
> On behalf of the Governmental Information-Technology Development Agency,
> I'd like to submit our CentOS mirror site.
>
> HTTP: http://mirror.niif.hu/centos/
> HTTPS: https://mirror.niif.hu/centos/
> RSYNC: -
>
> Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs
> Bandwidth: 10 Gbps
> Location: Hungary, Budapest
> Sponsor: Governmental Information-Technology Development Agency, Hungary
> Sponsor URL: https://kifu.gov.hu
> IPv4 address to authorize: 193.224.22.135
> IPv6 address to authorize: 2001:738:0:519:f816:3eff:fe77:809
> Email contact: mirror at niif.hu
> Mirroring AltArch: no

Dear KIFÜ Mirror Admin,

Thank you for the mirror details. Let it be known that we have now
amended our list of public CentOS mirror sites with the referenced
Hungarian mirror. You are now allowed to use
rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/ as your upstream source for keeping
your mirror current.

On behalf of the CentOS Project,
Anssi Johansson