[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror (Azerbaijan)

Anssi Johansson

avij at centosproject.org
Mon Aug 19 18:59:42 UTC 2019

Thanks, looks good now, although it looks like you ended up not
mirroring AltArch content. I have now added your mirror to the list, and
you can now rsync from rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/ for the main
architecture content. The AltArch rsync source would be different and
should be synced to a different directory, as I described earlier.