[CentOS-mirror] Request for adding as CentOS Public mirror

Wed Aug 7 19:30:20 UTC 2019
Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>

ashishk kirjoitti 4.8.2019 klo 11.00:
> Hi,
>
>     Request to add as a CentOS Public Mirror
>

> HTTP:  http://centos.hbcse.tifr.res.in/centos/
> HTTPS: https://centos.hbcse.tifr.res.in/centos/
> RSYNC: rsync://centos.hbcse.tifr.res.in/centos/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 3 hrs
> Bandwidth: 1Gbps
> Location: Mumbai,India
> Sponsor: Homi Bhabha Center For Science Education, TIFR
> Sponsor URL: www.hbcse.tifr.res.in
> IPv4 address to authorize: 158.144.42.100
> IPv6 address to authorize: 2406:f00:2:1::100
> Email contact: ashishk at hbcse.tifr.res.in
> Mirroring AltArch: no

Hello, I've now added your mirror and you can now rsync from
rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/

When you rsync from us, please use the -H (preserve hard links) option
when rsyncing. Looks like you are currently not using that option. Using
that option would save bandwidth significantly at point release times.

Thanks!