[CentOS-mirror] CentOS-mirror Digest, Vol 178, Issue 14 (join to be public mirror site)

Tue Dec 24 13:02:32 UTC 2019
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 23/12/2019 14:28, HANANG PRIAMBODO wrote:
> thank you for responding to our proposal.
>
> 10 Mbps is the limit rsync because curently rsync point to url
> http://centos.mirror.angkasa.id/centos/
> , but we have 3Gbps international Bandwidth and we can open up to 1 Gbps
> bandwitdh for rsync mirror.
>
> and why our mirror updated at 3rd december 2019, because we have
> someting wrong from schedule script.
>
> how many bandwidth standart we should use to syncroized mirror?

I'd say that if you can open 1gbit, that would be better, as the
available bandwidth field in the template isn't about from where you're
pulling from, but rather what's your available bandwidth to act as a
public mirror :)

Your mirror http://mirror.telkomuniversity.ac.id/centos/ has been added
to the mirrors DB
It will be listed as a public mirror (and on
https://mirror-status.centos.org /
https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/ ) in the following minutes/hours.
Your IP address[es] (103.233.100.107 ) has/have been added in the ACL
and so you should be able to rsync from msync.centos.org in the next ~10min

Kind Regards,

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab