[CentOS-mirror] Reinclusion request for altarch mirror in Thailand

Mon Dec 2 09:30:21 UTC 2019
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 28/11/2019 14:49, Patrick Shaw wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We've been operating an altarch mirror for some time, as our
> organisation is heavily dependent on armfp flavour. I noticed the rsync
> is failing, so I looked around for problems. I see it fails with
> "Unknown module" error. I see the mirror has also been dropped from the
> official altarch mirror list. I surmise then that the IP is blcocked
> from CentOS mirror. I don't know if it was blocked because our rsync was
> failing, or some other issue.
>
> In any case, I hereby request reinclusion, and I'm currently rsyncing
> from a Hong Kong mirror. If there is some other reason our mirror cannot
> be included, please do let me know and I'll try to address it, or if I
> cannot address it, I'll stop writing to the list and disturbing you.
>
> Note: For operational reasons, we route our rsync requests via one of
> our Singapore IPs.
>
> Mirror: altarch.centos.shaw.co.th
> Update IP for whitelisting: 139.99.44.244
>
> Warmest regards,
>
> Patrick

Hi,
I just had a quick look and can't see any mirror in our DB for that
hostname, nor any official request for it in the list archives, so can
you just submit a proper request (following the template from
https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors) and you'll request
will be processed.

Kind Regards,

--