[CentOS-mirror] Reinclusion request for altarch mirror in Thailand

Mon Dec 16 09:50:22 UTC 2019
Patrick Shaw <patrick at shaw.co.th>

Hi,

If I may be so bold, and without ill intent, there seems to be some
issue with your database management. I have included here a link to an
Archive page including our historic listing. . .
https://web.archive.org/web/20190816172658/https://www.centos.org/download/altarch-mirrors/

Checking through my personal email archives, the original notification
of our public mirror being online was on the 8th of March this year.
However, it appears to have been deleted from the CentOS mailing list.
Either there is an error, or someone over there seems to have a stick in
their craw for Thailand mirrors.

Patrick