[CentOS-mirror] [Ticket#2019020404000312] msync.centos.org v6 address available? WAS: Add IPv6

CEDIA FOSS Mirrors

mirror at cedia.org.ec
Tue Feb 5 14:21:33 UTC 2019

02/05/2019 08:40 - Fabian Arrotin wrote: On 05/02/2019 14:01, CEDIA FOSS
Mirrors wrote:
> hi Anssi
> we are IPv6 capable with [1]https://mirror.cedia.org.ec, if you would like
> us to setup a different mirror to act as msync.centos.org in dual stack,
> we are glad to help.
>
> regards
> epe

thanks for your offering, but we have two different layers :

- msync.centos.org = nodes donated for/in the centos infra and so that
we control end-to-end through config management and under monitoring
from our side
- other mirrors = mirrors offered by community but that they maintain
themselves and that we only "crawl" to validate content and mirror age.

Is your offer to host a donated/dedicated server for the centos project
? (so basically like described on
[2]https://wiki.centos.org/Donate#head-2d5ae152a1967f88237a2d61216613e142d42fc[..]
)

yes, we can offer you a server with similar or better specs than the stated in
that page. You may contact me offlist in order to plan and setup it according
to the specs.

regards
epe

--