[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror (mirror.alpix.eu) >> Server relocated

Sun Feb 10 12:17:14 UTC 2019
Alpix <contact at alpix.eu>

Hi Anssi,

im about to relocate the mirror today.
At the moment all requests are still served by the old server.
The new mirror will be IPv6 compatible.

So a few Infos need to be updated:
Sync schedule: Every hour at random minute
Location: EU (Germany) City: Falkenstein
IPv4 address to authorize: 176.9.28.85
IPv6 address to authorize: 2a01:4f8:150:3055::2

Can you please authorize the new IPs?
And can you please let the the old IP authorized until 16.2.19 ?
Because currently the old mirror is still live and needs to be in sync.

If you need any more information, feel free to get in touch with me.

Yours sincerely,
<Alpix> Lukas N.