[CentOS-mirror] Mirror submission: LibreLabUCM

Tue Jan 1 19:52:01 UTC 2019
Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>

It should work by now, perhaps there is something wrong with the IP
addresses. Try running these two commands from your mirror server. You
won't be able to access anything from this server, but the error
messages will show you the actual IP addresses that were used.

rsync -4 rsync://no-access.miuku.net/keep-out
rsync -6 rsync://no-access.miuku.net/keep-out

If, for example, you have another IPv6 address that gets used, you may
be able to access msync.centos.org if you specify the -4 parameter to
force the use of IPv4. We can of course add your correct IPv6 address to
the ACL as well, if this is the case.