[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror: mirror.twinlakes.net

Mon Jan 14 14:52:03 UTC 2019
Daniel R. Nash <dnash at twinlakes.net>

This issue has been resolved. Can you please retest?

-----Original Message-----
From: CentOS-mirror <centos-mirror-bounces at centos.org> On Behalf Of Anssi Johansson
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2019 9:13 AM
To: centos-mirror at centos.org
Subject: Re: [CentOS-mirror] New Mirror: mirror.twinlakes.net

Daniel R. Nash kirjoitti 11.1.2019 klo 22.02:
> HTTP: http://mirror.twinlakes.net/centos/
>
> RSYNC: rsync://mirror.twinlakes.net/centos/
>

> Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
> Bandwidth: 10Gb/s
> Location: Tennessee, USA
> Sponsor: Twin Lakes
> Sponsor URL: http://twinlakes.net/
> IPv4 address to authorize: 63.135.176.20
> IPv6 address to authorize: 2606:6500:0:600::20 Email contact:
> domaincontact at twinlakes.net Mirroring AltArch: no

Hi, thanks for the submission, but I'm afraid there is a small issue with your mirror that I would like to get fixed before I can add your mirror to the list.

Your mirror seems to work fine over IPv4, but when accessed over IPv6 I get a HTTP 404. You can test this yourself with these two commands:

curl -4 http://mirror.twinlakes.net/centos/timestamp.txt
curl -6 http://mirror.twinlakes.net/centos/timestamp.txt

Maybe the IPv6 address points to a different server?