[CentOS-mirror] CentOS Mirror in Belgium (Bruges)

Thu Jan 24 19:54:29 UTC 2019
Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>

Kris De Rocker kirjoitti 22.1.2019 klo 12.30:
> Hello,
>
> I've seen you removed the mirror "centos.be.mymirror.online" some time ago.  I had some problems with the disks on that server.
>
>  From now on, the mirror is back, but it's using another domain name.  Could you please add this server as a new mirror in Belgium (Europe)?
>
> HTTP:http://centos.mirror.it2go.eu/
> HTTPS:https://centos.mirror.it2go.eu/
> RSYNC: rsync://centos.mirror.it2go.eu/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs
> Bandwidth: 1Gbit
> Location: Europe - Belgium - Bruges
> Sponsor: IT2GO
> Sponsor URL: None
> IPv4 address to authorize: 185.99.49.33
> IPv6 address to authorize: None
> Email contact:mirror at it2go.eu
> Mirroring AltArch: no

Well, yes and no -- it's true that the mirror disappeared from the
download page, but that happens automatically when a mirror is
unreachable. The mirror showed up on the download page again when it
became reachable again. https://mirror-status.centos.org/ shows all
mirrors, both outdated and up-to-date. This all happens automatically,
nobody was personally involved in this.

In any case, I've now disabled the old entry, and added the new entry so
you'll now get traffic to your new URL.