[CentOS-mirror] Status of our public mirror?

Thu Jan 3 17:00:17 UTC 2019
Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>

Ingar Smedstad kirjoitti 3.1.2019 klo 13.50:
> Hello.
>
> Can you tell me the status of our public mirror https://centos.uib.no ?
> IPv4: 129.177.13.120
> IPv6: 2001:700:200:13::120
>
> When trying to sync I get the following error message:
>
> @ERROR: Unknown module 'CentOS'
> rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1503) [receiver=3.0.6]
>
> This leads me to believe that we are no longer authorized as a public mirror.
>
> I also believe that the contact details may be out of date and the person listed may have left and that this may have caused us to not notice that we have been terribly out of sync lately.

Yes, your mirror was disabled because it had been outdated for an
extended period of time. Looks like it's up-to-date now so I've
re-enabled your mirror and the IP addresses are now in the msync.c.o ACL
again.

To make sure we have your details right, please send your mirror details
according to the template on
https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors and we'll update the
data accordingly.