[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS Mirror

Sun Jun 16 07:35:57 UTC 2019
James <james at nexril.net>

Hi,

Is information such as bandwidth and sync schedule stored internally to be
used in any purposeful manner (ie. prioritizing or load balancing the
mirror list)?

Reason I'm asking is that if the bandwidth or sync schedule is ever
upgraded or changed, is it necessary to inform the centos-mirror list?

Thanks,
James