[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS mirror for Hungary

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Tue Mar 5 18:34:32 UTC 2019

Balazs Baranyi kirjoitti 5.3.2019 klo 12.06:
> Hi,
>
> I believe that the path is wrong and we are missing a trailing slash here.
>
> http://ftp.gtx.hu/centos6/cr/x86_64/repodata/
>    Got HTTP 404 instead of HTTP 200

Sorry, I screwed this up. I have a script for adding mirrors and it
takes care of this automatically, but modifications are still done
manually and there's room for human error.

I fixed this earlier today, and looks like it's OK now. I'll need to
make some arrangements so that this doesn't happen again.