[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror in Thailand

Patrick Shaw patrick at shaw.co.th
Thu Mar 7 21:58:19 UTC 2019

10 Mbps is provided merely as a guaranteed minimum but as you have
observed it's likely to be faster. The problem I have at this location
is painfully slow AltArch updates (international bandwidth is severely
limited much of the time), and my organisation is heavily reliant on
armhfp variant. It's no use me complaining about that if I don't do
something to help propagate, so here I am.
Thanks for the speedy auth, I'll update my crontab accordingly. I will
also be endeavouring to increase bandwidth in the future.