[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror Request - centos.mirror.srv.magticom.ge

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Tue Mar 19 20:07:34 UTC 2019

Mikheil Iluridze kirjoitti 19.3.2019 klo 16.16:
> Hello
>
> Please add my new mirror in your mirror list .
>
> HTTP: http://centos.mirror.srv.magticom.ge
> Sync schedule: Every 3 hrs
> Bandwidth: 10Gb
> Location: Georgia
> Sponsor: Magticom ltd
> Sponsor URL: https://www.magticom.ge/
> IPv4 address to authorize: 213.157.205.216
> IPv6 address to authorize: 2a0b:6200:d:c::c/64

Hi, if you are wondering why this mirror got dropped in the meantime,
this timeline may help:

November 19th 2012:
Levan Sopromadze announces a new mirror centos.mirror.srv.co.ge:
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-mirror/2012-November/006544.html

October 31th 2016:
Levan Sopromadze asked to change centos.mirror.srv.co.ge to
centos.mirror.srv.magticom.ge:
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-mirror/2016-October/009915.html

March 11th 2019:
Levan Sopromadze asked to change centos.mirror.srv.magticom.ge to
centos.mirror.co.ge:
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-mirror/2019-March/011552.html

But it's alright, we can have both listed. I have now added
centos.mirror.srv.magticom.ge to the list and you can now rsync from
rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/