[CentOS-mirror] Adding a new mirror?

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Tue Mar 19 20:13:50 UTC 2019

Mac Wynkoop kirjoitti 19.3.2019 klo 15.50:
> I haven't made up the coffee yet; still barely awake.
>
> HTTP: http://mirror.netdepot.com/centos/
> HTTPS: *Coming soon, need to set up LetsEncrypt first.*
> RSYNC: rsync://mirror.netdepot.com/centos/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 12 hrs
> Bandwidth: 1Gbps Unmetered
> Location: Houston, TX USA
> Sponsor: Netdepot LLC
> Sponsor URL: www.netdepot.com
> IPv4 address to authorize: 205.251.140.186
> IPv6 address to authorize: 2604:b900:4001:0009:0000:0000:0000:0002
> Email contact: (where we'll send notifications for issues with your
> mirror) mwynkoop at netdepot.com
> Mirroring AltArch: No

Welcome back! This mirror has now been reactivated and you can now rsync
from rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/

Your mirror seems to be be somewhat out of date as shown on
https://mirror-status.centos.org/ but the next time you sync and our
mirror crawler has visited your mirror (this may take up to four hours)
your mirror's entry will start showing green again and you will get
automatically listed on https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/

Oh, and your rsync URL does not seem to be reachable, at least from the
outside. I get a timeout when trying to connect. Maybe this could be fixed.