[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS mirror for Spain

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Sat Mar 30 20:25:12 UTC 2019

Balazs Baranyi kirjoitti 30.3.2019 klo 21.57:
> Hello,
>
> We have setup a new CentOS mirror alongside our official Ubuntu mirror.
> Please feel free to add it to your list.
>
> HTTP: http://linuxmirror.es/centos
> HTTPS: https://linuxmirror.es/centos
> RSYNC: rsnyc://linuxmirror/centos
>
> Sync schedule: Every 4 hours
> Bandwidth: 10Gbit/s
> Location: Madrid, Spain
> Sponsor: LinuxMirror
> Sponsor URL: http://linuxmirror.es
> IPv4 addresses to authorize: 50.7.82.34
> IPv6 address to authorize: none
> Email contact: bb at twomiles.co.uk
> Mirroring AltArch  : no

Thanks, added. I'm sure you already know that at this stage you can
rsync from rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/

While syncing, please make sure you use the -H flag for rsync (preserve
hard links). It looks like your current mirror content was synced
without the -H flag, or your source mirror did not support hard links
either. The situation will resolve itself automatically the next time
you sync with the -H flag from msync.centos.org.

In other news, https://ftp.gtx.hu/centos/ has now been added to the list.