[CentOS-mirror] Reinclusion request for altarch mirror in Thailand

Patrick Shaw

patrick at shaw.co.th
Thu Nov 28 13:49:44 UTC 2019

Hello,

We've been operating an altarch mirror for some time, as our
organisation is heavily dependent on armfp flavour. I noticed the rsync
is failing, so I looked around for problems. I see it fails with
"Unknown module" error. I see the mirror has also been dropped from the
official altarch mirror list. I surmise then that the IP is blcocked
from CentOS mirror. I don't know if it was blocked because our rsync was
failing, or some other issue.

In any case, I hereby request reinclusion, and I'm currently rsyncing
from a Hong Kong mirror. If there is some other reason our mirror cannot
be included, please do let me know and I'll try to address it, or if I
cannot address it, I'll stop writing to the list and disturbing you.

Note: For operational reasons, we route our rsync requests via one of
our Singapore IPs.

Mirror: altarch.centos.shaw.co.th
Update IP for whitelisting: 139.99.44.244

Warmest regards,

Patrick