[CentOS-mirror] CentOS mirror registration

Anexia Mirror Team

mirror-team at anexia.at
Wed Oct 9 11:43:25 UTC 2019

Dear CentOS mirror team,
We have set up a CentOS mirror that we would like to be added to the
official mirror list. Please note that although we also offer access via
HTTPS, due to the fact that we only accept recent TLS versions and
ciphers, our HTTPS mirror is not compatible with CentOS 6 and early
versions of CentOS 7 due to cipher mismatches. The mirror was
successfully tested with CentOS 7.7 and CentOS 8 using HTTPS, for CentOS
6.9 and 7.0, tests were run via HTTP.

Please find our mirror details below:

HTTP: http://centos.anexia.at/centos/
HTTPS: https://centos.anexia.at/centos/
RSYNC: rsync://centos.anexia.at/centos/

Sync schedule: Every hour
Bandwidth: 10G
Location: Vienna, Austria, Europe
Sponsor: ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH
Sponsor URL: https://anexia.com/
IPv4 address to authorize: 144.208.213.156
IPv6 address to authorize: 2a00:11c0:48:b:144:208:213:156
Email contact: mirror-team at anexia.at
Mirroring AltArch: no

Thank you and kind regards,

--
Martin Gollowitzer
Senior Systems Engineer

ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH

Telefon: +43-50-556-3460
Telefax: +43-50-556-500

E-Mail: MGollowitzer at anexia-it.com
Web: https://www.anexia-it.com/

Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstraße 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Windbichler