[CentOS-mirror] announce : post-CentOS 8 tasks and so slow to react

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Thu Oct 10 08:52:28 UTC 2019

On 25/09/2019 15:59, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> hi guys,
>
> As you're all aware, we released both CentOS 7.7.1908 and
> 8.0.1905/8-stream at one week of interval.
> The 8/8-stream release itself took us some time and it still does for
> artifacts/deliverables that need to be pushed out after GA release (and
> so tooling in place, etc)
>
> For that reason, we'll be slow on working on new mirrors proposals on
> this list.
>
> Thanks for your comprehending :)

Just to add that I was (in parallel with other tasks/things to do)
working on migrating current mirror crawler node to new node/DC  (and so
converting from centos 6/puppet based to centos 7, ansible managed) so
that change will go live early next week.
After that, I'll work on the pending mirrors proposals from that list.

Thanks again for your comprehending

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab