[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror: mirror.canerakar.nl

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Mon Oct 14 09:50:20 UTC 2019

On 25/09/2019 12:59, Caner Akar wrote:
> HTTP: http://mirror.canerakar.nl/
> HTTPS: https://mirror.canerakar.nl/
> RSYNC: rsync:// mirror.canerakar.nl/ <http://mirror.canerakar.nl/>
>
> Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs Bandwidth: 1G Location: Amsterdam, NL
> Sponsor: Caner Akar Sponsor URL: https://canerakar.nl/ IPv4 address to
> authorize: 51.15.10.192 IPv6 address to authorize: Email contact:
> iamcanerakar at gmail.com <mailto:iamcanerakar at gmail.com> Mirroring AltArch: no

Thanks :  it has been added to the mirrors DB and will normally be
listed as a public mirror (and on https://mirror-status.centos.org /
https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/ ) in the following minutes/hours.
Your IP address[es] has/have been added in the ACL and so you should be
able to rsync from msync.centos.org in the next ~10min

Two remarks though :
- your mirror is several days behind (I guess you had initial sync but
then you were waiting on ACL change to update your rsync script), so fix
that ASAP or your mirror will be automatically removed/marked as
out-of-date
- while you mention rsync, it doesn't seem reachable at this moment, so
can you fix this please ?

Kind Regards,
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab