[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror: mirrors.lug.mtu.edu

Tue Oct 15 11:51:26 UTC 2019
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 24/09/2019 00:59, Zachary Jones wrote:
> HTTP: http://mirrors.lug.mtu.edu/centos/
> HTTPS: https://mirrors.lug.mtu.edu/centos/
> RSYNC: rsync://mirrors.lug.mtu.edu/centos/
> FTP access also provided
> Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
> Bandwidth: 1G
> Location: Upper Peninsula Michigan, USA
> Sponsor: Linux/Unix Users Group at Michigan Tech
> Sponsor URL: https://lug.mtu.edu/
> IPv4 address to authorize: 141.219.188.21
> IPv6 address to authorize:
> Email contact: lug-server-admins-l at mtu.edu
> Mirroring AltArch: no (We are willing to sync altArch just need a host
> to sync from)
>
> It looks like our mirror has fallen off your list. But we should be
> all synced up in preparation for the CentOS 8 release.
>
> We are currently syncing off mirrors.mit.edu but if you have an
> upstream server for us to sync form please let me know.

Oups, it seems I forgot that one yesterday when I had a look at pending
mirrors proposals.

Your has been added to the mirrors DB and will normally be
listed as a public mirror (and on https://mirror-status.centos.org /
https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/ ) in the following minutes/hours.
Your IP address[es] has/have been added in the ACL and so you should be
able to rsync from msync.centos.org in the next ~10min

For altarch, you could have used any mirror listed on
https://www.centos.org/download/altarch-mirrors/ for your initial sync.
But now that your IP has been added, you can also sync from
msync.centos.org::altarch
Once you'll have added altarch, just give us the http/https/rsync URLs
and they'll be added in our DB

Kind Regards,

--
Fabian Arrotin