[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror: mirrors.lug.mtu.edu

Mon Sep 23 22:59:36 UTC 2019
Zachary Jones <zrjones at mtu.edu>

HTTP: http://mirrors.lug.mtu.edu/centos/
HTTPS: https://mirrors.lug.mtu.edu/centos/
RSYNC: rsync://mirrors.lug.mtu.edu/centos/
FTP access also provided
Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
Bandwidth: 1G
Location: Upper Peninsula Michigan, USA
Sponsor: Linux/Unix Users Group at Michigan Tech
Sponsor URL: https://lug.mtu.edu/
IPv4 address to authorize: 141.219.188.21
IPv6 address to authorize:
Email contact: lug-server-admins-l at mtu.edu
Mirroring AltArch: no (We are willing to sync altArch just need a host
to sync from)

It looks like our mirror has fallen off your list. But we should be
all synced up in preparation for the CentOS 8 release.

We are currently syncing off mirrors.mit.edu but if you have an
upstream server for us to sync form please let me know.

--
-Zachary Jones, KE8GGU
Michigan Technological University