[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror in Georgia

Thu Sep 19 14:31:53 UTC 2019
Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>

Konstantin Karosanidze kirjoitti 19.9.2019 klo 15.20:
> Hello,
>
> Please add new mirror to mirror list and whitelist our ip for sync.
>
> HTTP:    http://ge.mirror.cloud9.ge/centos/
> HTTPS:  https://ge.mirror.cloud9.ge/centos/
> RSYNC:  rsync://ge.mirror.cloud9.ge/centos/
>
> Sync Schedule: every 6 hours
> Bandwidth: 10gb/sec
> Location: Georgia (Georgian Republic, EU)
> Sponsor: Cloud9
> Sponsor URL: https://cloud9.ge/
> IPv4 address to authorize: 188.93.95.96
> Email contact: sysmasters at cloud9.ge
> Mirroring AltArch: no

Hi, this mirror has now been added and you can now rsync from
rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/

While rsyncing, please make sure you use the -H option for rsync to
preserve hard links. Looks like you are currently not using that option,
or you synced from some other external mirror that didn't have that
option set either.