[CentOS-mirror] Re-Add Mirror: mirrors.melbourne.co.uk (Manchester, UK)

Tue Apr 28 13:16:53 UTC 2020

Email contact: shane.mccormack at iomart.com

Thanks,

--
Shane Mc Cormack
Senior Network Engineer

iomart Group plc

Tel: +44 (0) 141 931 6400

www.iomart.com
iomart – any cloud. your way®

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. The company cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message, which may arise as a result of email transmission. Statements and opinions expressed in this email may not represent those of the company. It is expressly declared that this email does not constitute or form part of a contract or unilateral obligation. Please note that the company monitors, analyses and archives email traffic, data and the content of email for the purposes of security, legal compliance and staff training. If you have received this message in error, please notify the company and remove it from your system.

iomart Group PLC is a Public Limited Company incorporated in Scotland with registration number SC204560 and whose registered office is at Lister Pavilion, Kelvin Campus, West of Scotland Science Park, Glasgow, G20 0SP UK.