[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS distribution mirror

Nick - ServerBuddies Support

nick at serverbuddies.com
Wed Apr 29 16:31:30 UTC 2020

Hi Fabian,

Thank you for the reply. We know you guys are in the middle of a release
so we understand :-)
Regarding the server connectivity, the bandwidth for this server will be
mainly for this centos mirror. I will keep an eye on the bandwidth usage
and if it goes above 80% I will request an upgrade to 1 Gbps.

Does that sounds okay to you?

Regards,

Nick.