[CentOS-mirror] Missing python-debuginfo-2.7.5-90

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Wed Dec 9 09:13:06 UTC 2020

On 03/12/2020 15:16, Oren Shemesh wrote:
> Does anyone know why python-*debuginfo*-2.7.5-*90*.el7.x86_64.rpm is not
> found on http://debuginfo.centos.org/7/x86_64/
> <http://debuginfo.centos.org/7/x86_64/> ?
>
> While http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/updates/x86_64/Packages/python-2.7.5-90.el7.x86_64.rpm
> <http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/updates/x86_64/Packages/python-2.7.5-90.el7.x86_64.rpm>
> is alive and well, I cannot find the debug-info for it anywhere.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks, Oren

Hi Oren,

Thanks for the report : I'll forward it to Johnny but the best way would
be to eventually (if possible) create ticket on https://bugs.centos.org
(but no need to do it for now).
As a temporary workaround, you can always find all build artifacts (as
we push all to a public place as soon as it's build) on buildlogs.centos.org

For example, for python update pkg, you can find mock config used, build
logs, src.rpm, binary pkg and also debuginfo pkg.
So in our case, it's all here :
https://buildlogs.centos.org/c7.2009.u.x86_64/python/20201116222003/2.7.5-90.el7.x86_64/

But it should have landed also on debuginfo.centos.org after it was
signed and pushed to mirror network, so I'll ask Johnny to investigate
why it's missing.

Cheers,
--
Fabian Arrotin