[CentOS-mirror] CentOS Linux Mirror - Adfinis Rebranding

Thu Dec 17 15:48:02 UTC 2020
Alana Luyten <alana.luyten at adfinis.com>

Dear CentOS Linux team,

Adfinis has gone through a rebranding process and has changed its name
from Adfinis SyGroup AG to Adfinis AG.
In line with this renaming, our package mirror service is now available
through "pkg.adfinis-sygroup.ch" and "pkg.adfinis.com".
We would therefore like to request that our CentOS Linux mirror
"pkg.adfinis-sygroup.ch" is replaced with "pkg.adfinis.com".
In addition, our contact address has been changed to "pkg at adfinis.com".
To prevent issues, requests to the previous mirror
"pkg.adfinis-sygroup.ch" will continue to be served.

Thank you for your support and let us know if you need further information.

All the best,
Nicolas Wyler & Alana Luyten

--
Adfinis AG