[CentOS-mirror] Public mirror announcement

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Mon Feb 10 08:33:56 UTC 2020

On 08/02/2020 22:12, info at mizbanwp.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to add our public mirror for CentOS from Iran.
> Would you please help to do this?
>
> Here is the information that you mentioned in HowTos page:
> https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors
>

> HTTP: http://mirror.mizbanwp.com/centos/
> Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs
> Bandwidth: 1Gbps
> Location: Iran
> Sponsor: MizbanWP
> Sponsor URL: https://mizbanwp.com
> IPv4 address to authorize: 87.236.210.200
> Email contact: info at mizbanwp.com
> Mirroring AltArch: no
>
> Best Regards

Thank you for your request to join the CentOS Project mirror network.
Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to accept your mirror in
to the network. This is due to the requirements of U.S. export
regulations as explained at
http://www.centos.org/legal/#export-regulations .

If this situation should change, the CentOS Project would be pleased
to reconsider your request.

Kind Regards,

--
Fabian Arrotin