[CentOS-mirror] Enable Functions for Centos Mirrors

Sun Feb 16 09:37:21 UTC 2020
Francisco Badaró <francisco at itsbrasil.net>

Hi Centos-Mirrors Administrators,

We enabled the RSync server on the Centos and AltArch mirrors, please test
and enable for rsync. We also enable https for AltArch.

First of all, thank you for the quality at CENTOS and we sincerely hope
that we are helping in this regard. We believe that this way our mirror is
more complete and can help the CENTOS community more.

Please analyze, validate, homologate and list for community use and
improvement of CENTOS services:

RSync Centos
rsync://centos.itsbrasil.net/centos/

HTTPs Centos AltArch
https://centos-altarch.itsbrasil.net/

Rsync AltArch
rsync://centos-altarch.itsbrasil.net/centos-altarch/

MIRROR DATA FOR PUBLISH:

HTTP: http://centos.itsbrasil.net/
HTTPS: https://centos.itsbrasil.net
RSYNC: rsync://centos.itsbrasil.net/centos/

Sync schedule: Every 12 hrs
Bandwidth: 1gbps
Location: Brazil , Bahia, Salvador.
Sponsor: ITS Telecomunicacoes (AS28186)
Sponsor URL: http://www.itsbrasil.net

IPv4 address to authorize: 187.44.221.14
IPv6 address to authorize: 2804:204:100:d::2
Email contact: redes at itsbrasil.net

Mirroring AltArch: yes (With HTTPs AND Rsync Server)
AltArch URL: http://centos-altarch.itsbrasil.net/
AltArch URL HTTPS: https://centos-altarch.itsbrasil.net/
<http://centos-altarch.itsbrasil.net/>
RSYNC ALTARCH: rsync://centos-altarch.itsbrasil.net/centos-altarch/

A Big hug from Salvador/Bahia/Brazil,

SDS,
------
Francisco J. Badaró Valente Neto
Gerente de Telecomunicações e Treinamento
ITS BRASIL
Chave Pública PGP: 3C0197DADD86E00869A1F3ABEED24941A5292F14
Tel.: + 55 71 34020870
Cel: +55 71 981717310