[CentOS-mirror] mirrors.raystedman.org/centos

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Mon Jan 13 17:10:47 UTC 2020

On 13/01/2020 14:36, Greg Sims via CentOS-mirror wrote:
> Thank you Fabian -- We are able to rsync from the master.
>
> Our site is listed as "North America"  and "TX" which seems unusual.
> Should we be listed at "US" and "TX" to be consistent with other mirrors
> on the list?

Yeah, stupid me for the workaround as mirmon and lists for
centos.org/download/mirrors weren't following the same logic (but
nothing impacting yum mirror lists though).
I fixed that both in DB for your mirror and in the .py code generating
the sql queries to enter new mirrors :)

Kind Regards,
--
Fabian Arrotin