[CentOS-mirror] Firewall Policy

Alpix

contact at alpix.eu
Tue Jan 21 06:02:18 UTC 2020

Good morning Francisco J. Badaró Valente Neto,

what services do you offer?
Only http and https?

If you also offer rsync or ftp, those ports need to be open too.

As far I know there is no need for other open ports.
Keep in mind that you also use rsync to stay in sync. So the outgoing
request to the server you sync from and the answer of this server need to
pass the firewall.

Greetings from Germany
Lukas

Sent from my samsung smart fridge.