[CentOS-mirror] Dirty file on server

mirror-admin of ip-connect.vn.ua

mirrors at ip-connect.vn.ua
Thu Jun 18 06:23:27 UTC 2020

Hi!

Maybe can help you:

1. exclude all temporary files/dirs, when rsync'inc like

 > My sync script:
 > rsync -4aHvP --delete-delay --timeout=90 msync.centos.org::CentOS
 > /var/www/mirrors.neusoft.edu.cn/htdocs/centos/

rsync -4aHvP --exclude='*/.~tmp~'  --delete-delay --timeout=90
msync.centos.org::CentOS /var/www/mirrors.neusoft.edu.cn/htdocs/centos/

2. To autoterminate rsync process use "timeout" like:
timeout --preserve-status --kill-after=15 7200 rsync -4aHvP
--exclude='*/.~tmp~'  --delete-delay --timeout=90
msync.centos.org::CentOS /var/www/mirrors.neusoft.edu.cn/htdocs/centos/

here "timeout" send to rsync process SIGTERM signal immediately after
7200 seconds after run. AND also SIGKILL signal after 15 seconds from
previous (normal SIGTERM) signal (killing controlled process, if not
terminated by signal).

Sure, insert correct _FOR_YOUR_ timers.

3. Maybe, some reason for rsync'ing from nearest/fastest (FOR_YOU)
mirror (other China mirror / other Asia mirror)?

Have a nice day!

18.06.20 01:15, sfl at neusoft.edu.cn пише:

--
----