[CentOS-mirror] CentOS mirror service application from NCHC, Taiwan

Thu Jun 4 06:46:57 UTC 2020
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 04/06/2020 04:15, Ceasar Sun wrote:
> Hi Sir,
>
> The follow is application for CentOS mirror service  from NCHC, Taiwan :
>
> HTTP: http://free.nchc.org.tw/centos/
> HTTPS: https://free.nchc.org.tw/centos/
> RSYNC: rsync://free.nchc.org.tw/centos/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 12 hrs
> Bandwidth:  10GB
> Location: Taiwan
> Sponsor:  NCHC
> Sponsor URL: https://www.nchc.org.tw/
> IPv4 address to authorize:  140.110.240.80
> IPv6 address to authorize:  2001:e10:2000:240:266e:96ff:fe2a:1f65
> Email contact: FSLab.NCHC <fslab at nchc.org.tw>
> Mirroring AltArch: no

Your mirror was disabled because it was not current (it seems you never
verified your rsync cron script result) and as announced on this list
(that you should also read), we announced that we disabled quite some
mirrors (and so they were also removed from ACL).
I've added back your mirror for now so you should be able to sync again
in the next minutes, but ensure that you monitor your sync job ;-)

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab