[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS Mirror

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Mon Mar 9 07:31:08 UTC 2020

On 04/03/2020 16:01, Roberto Valencia Cetina via CentOS-mirror wrote:
> HTTP: http://centos.blazar.mx/
> HTTPS: https://centos.blazar.mx/ (if you provide https access)
>
> Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs
> Bandwidth: 500Mbps
> Location: Mexico
> Sponsor: Blazar Networks SA de CV
> Sponsor URL: www.blazar.mx
> IPv4 address to authorize: 142.4.219.209
> IPv6 address to authorize: 2607:5300:60:18d1::1
> Email contact: rvalencia at blazar.com.mx
> Mirroring AltArch: no

Hi, that mirror proposal bring a deja-vu feeling and you tried multiple
times to register same mirror with multiple IP always telling it's from
Mexico but usually from USA (and this time even CA)
We don't have problem adding mirror with correct info, but can you
explain why, even we we point you to the GeoIP resolved country, you
keep coming back with a request for same mirror but different (and still
incorrect country) IP ?

Kind Regards,
--
Fabian Arrotin