[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS distribution mirror

Mon May 4 06:56:48 UTC 2020
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 15/04/2020 21:14, Nick - ServerBuddies Support wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I believe I didn't send the right template to you guys, I'm sorry about
> that. Please find below the required information for adding my mirror:
>
> HTTP: http://mirroir.wptheme.fr/centos/
> HTTPS: https://mirroir.wptheme.fr/centos/
> RSYNC: rsync://mirroir.wptheme.fr/centos/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 12 hrs
> Bandwidth: 100Mbit/s
> Location: France
> Sponsor: WPTheme
> Sponsor URL: http://wptheme.fr
> IPv4 address to authorize: 91.121.103.94
> IPv6 address to authorize:
> Email contact: nick at serverbuddies.com
> Mirroring AltArch: no
>

> Thank you!
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> SB-Nick.
> Senior System and Network Administrator.
> Solutions Architect.
>
> http://www.serverbuddies.com
> Technical Support Manager
>
> Nick at serverbuddies.com
>
> Providing Dedicated Server Solutions Just a Click AWAY!
>

> Nick - ServerBuddies Support wrote:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> We would like to donate a new CentOS mirror for the CentOS community,
>> please find below the mirror information:
>>
>> URL of mirror: https://mirroir.wptheme.fr/centos
>> <https://mirroir.wptheme.fr>
>> Country where the mirror is located: France
>> Update frequency: 2 times per day
>> Rsync repository used: ftp.pasteur.fr
>> I use these rsync options: -avSH --delete
>> At the moment, I rsync from this IP address: 91.121.103.94
>>
>> I am checking the output from the rsync job on a regular basis.
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> Nick Leonel

Thanks !

Your mirror http://mirroir.wptheme.fr/centos/ has been added to the
mirrors DB
It will be listed as a public mirror (and on
https://mirror-status.centos.org /
https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/ ) in the following minutes/hours.
Your IP address[es] (91.121.103.94 ) has/have been added in the ACL and
so you should be able to rsync from msync.centos.org in the next ~10min

Kind Regards,

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab