[CentOS-mirror] New mirror server centos.asis.ai, Iran

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Tue May 19 08:35:23 UTC 2020

On 13/05/2020 19:36, factoreal via CentOS-mirror wrote:
> Hello,
> Dear CentOS mirror staff,
>
> We have setup a public CentOS mirror in Iran, please consider as a public mirror.
>
> HTTP: http://centos.asis.ai
> HTTPS: https://centos.asis.ai (we will setup in days)
> RSYNC: rsync://centos.asis.ai/centos/ (we will setup in days)
>
> Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
> Bandwidth: 1Gbps for domestic connections, 16Mbps for international
> Location: Iran
> Sponsor: ASIS Security Group
> Sponsor URL: https://asis.sh/
> IPv4 address to authorize: 188.253.2.125
> Email contact: factoreal at asis.sh
> Mirroring AltArch: no
>
> ----------------------------
> Regards
> _factoreal from ASIS

Hi, thank you for your interest in setting up a CentOS mirror in Iran.

Unfortunately U.S. export administration regulations prevent us from
accepting any CentOS mirrors from Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria.
More info: https://www.centos.org/legal/#export-regulations

If this situation ever changes, we will be happy to reconsider your request.

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab