[CentOS-mirror] About Mirror Update

Yusuf Anıl Kaya - BURSABIL

yusuf at bursabil.com.tr
Tue May 19 14:03:45 UTC 2020

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 10:27:08 +0200
From: Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>
To: centos-mirror at centos.org
Subject: Re: [CentOS-mirror] About Mirror Update

On 12/05/2020 14:51, Yusuf An?l Kaya - BURSABIL wrote:
> Hello, we updated our mirror server with new specification. If it looks
> good, can you update our IP addresses?
>
> ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> ?
>
> HTTP: http://mirror.bursabil.com.tr/centos/
>
> HTTPS: https://mirror.bursabil.com.tr/centos/
>
> RSYNC: -
>
> ?
>
> Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs
>
> Bandwidth: 1 Gbps
>
> Location: Bursa/TURKEY
>
> Sponsor: Bursabil Teknoloji A.S.
>
> Sponsor URL: https://bursabil.com.tr/
>
> IPv4 address to authorize: 185.26.144.205
>
> IPv6 address to authorize: 2a04:3880:0:16::205
>
> Email contact: yusuf at bursabil.com.tr <mailto:yusuf at bursabil.com.tr>
>
> Mirroring AltArch: no

"As you sent multiple emails about changes for your mirror, can you point
to what's changed in this request ?
I see that you have ipv6 but you haven't published your AAAA record for
it (so far) so our pre-flight script is just confused by this ..
Can you fix the ipv6 issue and say when it's done ?"

Hello, we changed sync schedule 8 to 4 and upgraded the server resources.

I added AAAA record for our IPv6 address.

Thanks,