[CentOS-mirror] New mirrors - Clouvider

Mon Nov 9 20:53:18 UTC 2020
Dominik Nowacki <dominik at clouvider.co.uk>

Hey Fabian,
Hope you’re doing well.

Thanks a lot - no problem - stay safe and thank you for the good deeds you’re doing for the community!

With Kind Regards,
Dominik Nowacki

Clouvider Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 08750969<tel:08750969>. Registered office: 88 Wood Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2V 7RS. Please note that Clouvider Limited may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and staff training. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the intended recipient. If you do not believe you are the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify abuse at clouvider.net<mailto:abuse at clouvider.net> of this e-mail immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Clouvider Limited nor any of its employees therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.