[CentOS-mirror] HostLink - Sydney CentOS Mirror

Thu Oct 1 09:18:41 UTC 2020
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 24/09/2020 09:35, Daniel Watson wrote:
> HTTP: http://centos.mirror.nsw.au.hostlink.com.au
>
> Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs
> Bandwidth: 10Gbit/sec
> Location: Sydney, Australia
> Sponsor: HostLink
> Sponsor URL: *MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "ttp:" claiming
> to be* http://www.hostlink.com.au <ttp://www.hostlink.com.au>
> IPv4 address to authorize: 116.206.129.7
>
> Email contact: noc at hostlink.com.au <mailto:noc at hostlink.com.au>
>
> Mirroring AltArch  : no
>

> Cheers
>
> Daniel

Hi Daniel,

That mirror often "comes and go" and was also marked as disabled/gone.
I tried to add it back, but from where the validating node is located,
it seems we can't reach it (curl timeouts) and so it would be refused
and invalidated directly.

Happy to give you info but wondering if you block some countries or if
there is a routing/QoS limitation in  between that forbids some clients ?

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab