[CentOS-mirror] Updated Mirror IP Addresses

Fri Apr 16 21:16:57 UTC 2021
Christopher Hawker <email at chrishawker.com.au>

You don’t have to sync from the master sync servers in order for the mirror to be current. Sync from your closest public mirror, this will get you sorted until Fabian can add you back in.

Regards,
Christopher Hawker

Sent from my iPhone