[CentOS-mirror] check links in official mirrorlist

Fri Feb 5 08:08:07 UTC 2021
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 04/02/2021 20:30, Jorge Zamorano wrote:
> Greetings, we have noticed our mirror no longer appears in the official
> Mirror List, can your please re-add our mirror ( mirror.netglobalis.net)
> ip 200.14.80.78.

Hi,

Well, I see that it's there (don't forget that list appearing on
www.centos.org is refreshed every 30min, based on crawler results)
And so the real place to look is https://mirror-status.centos.org, where
I also see that your mirror is now up2date (and so reappeared)

Maybe you fixed an issue at your side (sync issue or config issue) ?

Anyway, to cut a long story short, usually if you see a mirror not
appearing in lists, mirror-status is the where to look and then of
course at your side too, and once fixed, it will be automatically
entering the mirrorlists again

Cheers,

--
Fabian Arrotin