[CentOS-mirror] Mirror server with EICAR test string as hostname

HAHN, TOBIAS

tobias.hahn at dlh.de
Fri Jul 30 09:25:24 UTC 2021

Hey Alpix,

thanks for the quick reply. I was able to quickly reach the responsible admin using the address you provided, although his replies came from noc at as250.net<mailto:noc at as250.net> His feedback to this issue: the EICAR string is transmitted on purpose, there are no plans to change this. I will check internally how we can handle this issue (either adjust detection or switch to another mirror).

Thanks & best Regards,
   Tobias