[CentOS-mirror] Weird traffic pattern spotted, is it just us?

Mon Jul 12 11:23:10 UTC 2021
Alex Iribarren <alex.m.lists3 at gmail.com>

Hi Peter,

Thanks for pointing this out. I solved it less aggressively, and also
those user agents are not the ones that I'm seeing. I'm simply ignoring
the requests with Apache's ModSecurity.

In any case, I'm still wondering what they're trying to do with these
requests. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Cheers,
Alex