[CentOS-mirror] CentOS Mirror

Sun Jul 18 20:54:10 UTC 2021
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021 at 08:47:12PM +0000, Partridge, Kevin wrote:
> Hello – I am just following up on this request.  Do you need any other information?  Thanks.

The person that normally handles these requests is on PTO and not due
back for a couple weeks.  Please be patient; requests will be processed
in due time.

--
The politician is ... trained in the art of inexactitude.  His words tend
to be blunt or rounded, because if they have a cutting edge they may later

-- Edward Roscoe Murrow (1908-1965), American journalist, address at London
   Guildhall (19 October 1959)