[CentOS-mirror] Mirror server with EICAR test string as hostname

Sat Jul 24 10:24:35 UTC 2021
Alpix <contact at alpix.eu>

Hello Tobias,

as far as I know the mail of the responsible admin should be cdnops at
as250.net!

That was the mail used to register the mirror back in 2014 and it was given
as contact mail.
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-mirror/2014-August/008106.html

Greetings from Mannheim to Frankfurt
Lukas/Alpix